This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing company and play a critical role at our digital agency. You will already have a couple of years of copywriting experience and are now ready to step up into a more challenging role.
Celebrating our 13th year, Dynamic offers the perfect mix of startup culture and the creative challenge of working with international brands.
We're looking for talented freelance copywriters who can take our client's ideas and create compelling online user experiences that drive business growth. You enjoy working with a dynamic team to execute large web design projects, digital and print campaigns, and brand identity. You enjoy understanding the bigger strategy that surrounds your work and how your role contributes to our overall success.
About the position
In the advertising and creative industries, a copywriter is responsible for creating pristine written text (known as ‘copy’) that works hand-in-hand with the visual concepts generated by the art director. All copy must be written in the tone suitable for the client and brand style and appropriate for many platforms, including:
- Websites, mobile apps, emails, social media, blogs
- Marketing materials
- Press advertising
- News releases
- Sales letters
Often working with the art director in order to construct effective creative work that brings client satisfaction, a copywriter needs a creative mind alongside an organised approach and the ability to think laterally and literally.
The copywriter must keep an eye on any changes to the media landscape that will influence concepts and make projects innovative and fresh. A professional outlook is also required to handle any copy amendments requested by the client, and meticulous research skills will ensure all copy is accurate and factual.
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to express and translating this into written content
- Writing copy to engage the reader
- Carrying out amendments to client specifications
- Adhering to the tone-of-voice requested by the client
- Working with the art director to devise creative strategies
- Liaising with the project manager on a regular basis
- Generating creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
- The ability to write and think creatively
- Significant experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- The ability to work within allocated budgets
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills
Please submit a resume, cover letter and multiple writing samples for consideration.
Know someone that might be interested in this position? Share it with them!