Freelance Brand Designer
Dynamic is seeking a highly skilled and creative Brand Designer to join our team of professionals in a freelance capacity. As a Brand Designer, you will be responsible for developing and creating the visual and graphic elements that represent our client’s identity, products, and services. You will work closely with other designers, marketers, and stakeholders to develop a consistent and recognizable brand image across all marketing materials.
- Develop visual branding strategies that align with our company's overall marketing goals
- Design logos, typography, color palettes, brand patterns, and other brand elements that effectively communicate our company's identity
- Create brand guidelines and style guides to ensure consistency across all marketing materials
- Produce representational mocks to communicate design concepts to stakeholders
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and ensure designs are relevant and effective
- Support the Marketing team with design needs across various formats including digital, print, and social
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously and meet project deadlines
- Maintain design files and archives for future reference
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in brand design
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative thinking and executional excellence across a variety of mediums (print, digital)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar programs
- Proficiency in creating graphic animations
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
If you are a self-motivated individual with a high taste level and a keen eye for design aesthetics and brand identity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your portfolio and resume for consideration.
Know someone that might be interested in this position? Share it with them!