Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
This intermediate-level position is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and play a critical role at our marketing agency. You will already have some sales experience and are now ready to take the next step in your career.
Celebrating our 15th year, Dynamic offers the perfect mix of startup culture and the creative challenge of working with international brands.
As the Sales Coordinator at Dynamic, you will be the face of Dynamic to new and existing clients to help them grow their business. You will seek new clients while also developing deeper relationships with existing clients. You will have a high-energy team of Creatives, Developers, and Account Managers to back you up.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk.
Dynamic offers a flexible, fun, and challenging work environment that allows you to bring your “A” game every day in a way that best fits your style. The Dynamic office is located in the heart of the Heritage Square neighborhood in Sheboygan, WI. While our clients are primarily located in Southeastern WI, we also work with businesses located across the country.
Dynamic is currently working remotely but will be moving to a hybrid in-person schedule in the near term. This position will require time in-office, meeting in person with clients, attending networking and community events, and time working remotely.
- Promote Dynamic to build awareness in the community and with other businesses
- Lead discussions with clients to deeply understand their needs
- Represent Dynamic at professional and community events
- Call on existing Dynamic clients to make sure current needs are being met and new project ideas are shared
- Partner with the rest of the Dynamic Team to bring the Dynamic process to life
- Develop exciting proposals that bring the clients vision to life
- Stay plugged into and apply emerging industry trends
- A Dynamic personality that is able to both listen effectively and communicate clearly
- A self-starter who is comfortable meeting new people and telling the Dynamic story
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good To Have
- Experience working with digital marketing tools such as customer relationship management software
- Basic knowledge of and experience with digital marketing tactics
Experience and Education
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in advertising or related field
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation based on performance; a combination of base salary + commission.
Our employees receive competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and plenty of paid vacation and personal time. Employees are also offered a health care plan including health, dental, vision, life, and disability, as well as a simple IRA with employer matching. We also enjoy a company culture of continuous learning, passion for quality, social responsibility, and frequent pot lucks.
Know someone that might be interested in this position? Share it with them!