Web Developer Position at Dynamic
Are you looking to expand your career as a web developer?
Celebrating our 16th year, Dynamic offers the perfect mix of startup culture and the creative challenge of working with international brands.
We're seeking a talented web developer who can take our client's ideas and create compelling online user experiences that drive business growth. You enjoy working with a dynamic team to execute large website projects, digital campaigns, and user experiences. You enjoy understanding the bigger strategy that surrounds your work and how your role contributes to our overall success.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk.
We are seeking a Web Developer dedicated to the craft, who writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. Your attention to detail is critical in delivering a top-quality product to our range of clients.
A web developer may work across a number of digital platforms, and contribute to projects such as:
- Back-end and front-end website development
- Online advertising
- App development
- API development
In coordination with the creative team, a developer is responsible for making ideas a reality, and so needs to be confident enough to push boundaries and catch the eye of an audience.
A developer must also be a great communicator, as collaboration with many different team members and constantly demonstrating innovative expertise is not uncommon. The ability to stick to deadlines and stay within budgets is also crucial.
- Develop web-based solutions for client and internal projects.
- Provide feedback on technical scope documents.
- Provide technical support for existing clients and internal products.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Contribute to agency and community-maintained open source modules.
- Monitor hosting performance, communicating with appropriate team members to address issues affecting websites.
- Communicate with Account Executives and Sales team members providing solutions/insights as needed.
- Continuously discover and implement new web technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Develop or implement procedures for ongoing website revision.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source projects such as Silverstripe, Drupal, WordPress, and Magento.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools.
- Experience in third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Shopify, Salsify, ConstantContact, etc).
- Passion for best coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Understanding of website analytics implementation and event tracking.
Experience And Education
- Associate/Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of web experience as a part of an agency, or in-house development team
Our employees receive competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and plenty of paid vacation and personal time. Employees are also offered a health care plan including health, dental, vision, life, and disability, as well as a simple IRA with employer matching. We also enjoy a company culture of continuous learning, passion for quality, social responsibility, and frequent potlucks.
Know someone that might be interested in this position? Share it with them!