Front End Web Developer
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
This intermediate-level position is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and play a critical role at our marketing agency. You will already have some development experience and are now ready to take the next step in your career.
Celebrating our 15th year, Dynamic offers the perfect mix of startup culture and the creative challenge of working with international brands.
We're looking for a talented web developer who can take our client's ideas and create compelling online user experiences that drive business growth. You enjoy working with a dynamic team to execute large website projects, digital campaigns, and user experiences. You enjoy understanding the bigger strategy that surrounds your work and how your role contributes to our overall success.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk.
About the Position
As a front end web developer, you will work across a number of digital platforms and contribute to projects such as:
- Website development
- Front end development
- Online advertising
- App development
In league with the creative team, a developer is responsible for making ideas a reality, and so needs to be confident enough to push boundaries and catch the eye of an audience.
A developer must also be a great communicator, as collaboration with many different team members and constantly demonstrating innovative expertise is not uncommon. The ability to stick to deadlines and stay within budgets is also crucial.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Exploring ideas with team members, and offering insightful and creative input
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
- A clear and genuine knowledge of technology and digital tools
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Strong coding experience
- A passionate approach to work with a desire to push boundaries
- The ability to explain technical jargon to peers and clients
- The skill to build a website from start to finish and to the highest standard
- A full understanding of the structure of web, app, and other digital projects
- Experience in interacting with version control systems, typically git-based
Working mainly in an office environment, you will use your expertise to strive to produce robust systems ready to meet clients’ expectations, often to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Knowledge and experience of Bootstrap or other CSS frameworks
- Experience utilizing a Gulp workflow to compile Sass and JS
- Knowledge and experience of JS frameworks such as React.js
- Some experience working with PHP CMS frameworks such as Silverstripe, Drupal or WordPress
Experience And Education
- Associate / Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 0-3 years of experience in web development
Our employees receive competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and plenty of paid vacation and personal time. Employees are also offered a health care plan including health, dental, vision, life, and disability, as well as a simple IRA with employer matching. We also enjoy a company culture of continuous learning, passion for quality, social responsibility, and frequent pot lucks.
Know someone that might be interested in this position? Share it with them!